Your Weigh Forward was founded by Jono in 2016 and we have been helping people to achieve their weight loss goals successfully ever
Jono is qualified to degree level and is a nutrition and weight loss consultant and a level 4 specialist exercise instructor. He has
worked previously for NHS weight loss programmes in Essex, Norfolk and Cambridgeshire. Jono also worked as the Locality Co-ordinator for an Obesity service, that worked closely with Addenbrooke's
hospital, before leading Your Weigh Forward. He has extensive experience in weight management and has a passion for enabling and guiding people towards their desired weight.
Your Weigh Forward's services can be accessed either in the comfort of your own home or at our purpose-built facility in Ashdon, Essex.
Our facility has been carefully designed to provide you with all the necessary equipment and amenities to help you lose weight, and improve your health, effectively and efficiently whilst still
feeling comfortable and at ease in your surroundings. We benefit from having:
- Cardiovascular machines
- A resistance area
- Abdominal and stretching area
- Functional training area
- Air conditioning
- A meeting room
- Shower and toilet room
- An accessible toilet
- Ample parking
- Kitchen area for tea, coffee and water
- Peaceful surroundings
- Beautiful views of the Essex countryside
Jono's qualifications include:
- BSc(Hons) Physical Activity, Health and Exercise Science
- Advanced Diploma in Nutrition and Weight Management (AfN certified)
- Certificate in Exercise and Nutritional Interventions for Obesity and Diabetes Level 4*
- Childhood Nutrition & Obesity Prevention (AfN certified)
- Pre- and Post-Natal Nutrition (AfN certified)
- Advanced Sports and Exercise Nutritional Advisor
- Behaviour Change Coaching (AfN certified)
- Diploma in Exercise Referral Level 3
- Health Trainer Certificate Level 3
- Advanced Fitness Instructing Level 3
- Nutrition and Weight Management Level 3
- Award in Understanding Health Improvement Level 2
- Fitness Instructing Gym Level 2
- First Aid Trained
- Fully Insured and Registered with the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs)
* Level 4 is the highest level of industry recognition attainable for exercise
Jono will make you feel welcome and at ease. He understand that it's not always easy to discuss eating habits, exercise and lifestyle. He will
listen, support and do everything he can to make your weight loss journey a rewarding and enjoyable experience. So why choose Your Weigh Forward?
- You can access both weight management nutritional advice and specialist
physical activity instruction at our excellent weight management facility in Ashdon, Essex.
- Home appointments are also available so you can lose weight in the comfort of your own home at a time that's convenient for
- You'll improve your health. We only focus on a healthy weight loss. Many crash diets can have adverse effects but this won't be the case
at Your Weigh Forward.
- You'll become fitter. Our physical activity programmes will be designed to suit your current level of fitness and ability whilst fitting
in with your lifestyle helping you to become more active, lose weight and feel fitter.
- We specialise in weight loss and reducing body fat percentage. Our approach is different to the standard commercial slimming groups
because we offer a personalised one to one service. By choosing Your Weigh Forward you know you're picking the right service to achieve your goals.
- At Your Weigh Forward we know what it takes to to lose weight consistently. No matter what level of support you require, we can